Students of Beames CST Training Centre who have completed all four Levels of training (CST Foundations [or Mini-Foundations] + Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4) are eligible to complete the Certification Program. Students who successfully complete the Certification Program will be entitled to say that they are Certified through the Beames CST Training Centre to be a Certified Infant Craniosacral Therapists.
Terms for Eligibility
Certification is possible for each student to complete, dependent on completion of each Level, though not all Certified CST practitioners are eligible to practice. Read below for details.
- a) It is the responsibility of the student to understand their own State/Province/Country laws and regulations regarding the licensure requirements to practice Craniosacral Therapy in their own city/region.
- b) Under many State Boards, Craniosacral Therapy lies under the regulation of Massage Therapy, and requires practitioners to hold a valid Massage License in order to practice Craniosacral Therapy.
- c) This Certification does not supersede that of the State Board requirements for licensure to practice.
- d) In some States, CST is exempt from licensure requirements. Exemptions vary from State to State. Find a list of exempt states below.
- e) The Certification Program must be completed within 12 months of completing Infant CST Level 4.
This program should be completed within 12 months of taking the Infant CST Level 4 training.
A general timeline for completion is as follows:
6 months for Levels 1-2 (complete trainings, then practice and integrate)
6 months for Levels 3-4 (complete trainings, then practice and integrate)
6 months for the Certification Program
Step 1. Complete all 4 Levels of training, including approved Final Assignments within each level.
Step 2. Register and Complete Payment for Certification Program (if not already done).
Step 3. Review Course Manuals from all 4 Levels, and pass quizzes for all.
Step 4. Complete and Submit Practice Treatment Log of 10 practice sessions (to be completed after Level 4).
Step 5. Complete and Submit Treatment Reports for 5 Case Studies with 5 treatment sessions each case (to be completed after Level 4).
Step 6. Review Case Studies with the Instructor. (To be done via phone, or virtually).
Step 6. Final Practical Exam to be monitored by the instructor. (To be done in-person, or virtually).
Case Study Reviews
The student is required to record their treatment note for 5 individual clients, and each client requires 5 treatments in total.
A passing grade is 70% or more. There are no time requirements for completing the quizzes.
Certification is valid for 4 years.
To recertify, you will need to complete a written exam and submit proof of 20 hours of continuing education in Craniosacral taken within the final year of the valid Certification.
The Stand Alone cost is $1200 US to register for certification after the completion of Level 4 (if registration was not part of a Package).
If the Certification Program is included in a Package upon initial enrollment in CST Foundations, then the cost for the Certification Program is $1000 US.
There are no refunds toward either Packages or Stand Alone enrollments for the Certification Program once registration and payments have been made.